Monday, April 2, 2012

GameColony Payment proof

Click on the image above to enlarge it.
I haven't been playing GameColony much during the past 5 months because I've been making money in other online affiliate, but as you can see, I've made a nice pocket-money in the past year and you can do so too.

If you're used to playing these games on yahoo or other sites, why not play these games of skills for some cash?
Play games and win cash!!!

At game colony, there's something for everyone and you do not have to be great to earn money since many players aren't good at all....Every time you beat your opponents, you earn money. GameColony works on tickets system...1 tickets = $1 I'm willing to sponsor you and buy you a few tickets so you can get started..Just leave me a message on this board and I'll reply.

IF YOU ARE READY TO PLAY AND WIN CASH, PLEASE REGISTER HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment